Saturday 11 December 2021

2021 in Review...

Another end of year, another "in review" segment. As a reminder, this compiles all the links for new releases posted this year in one place, so you can check out anything you may have missed from the past 12 months.

This one almost didn't happen, but thanks to one request (thanks Jimmy), here we are. As you may have noticed I haven't been very active on the blog this year. As a result, a ton of new releases that would normally be added have fallen to the wayside. In my defense, we are nearing 1000 bands on here, a decent portion of which are still actively releasing new material. Thus, I figured I'll just drop this with the handful of releases I did update, and slowly add on the ones I missed. It'd be a great help if you guys could let me know which ones are missing, or any from this year you're looking for, so I can get to the ones people actually want first.

My usual top 50 list will also be coming later this month, along with a few new posts and maybe even some re-uploads (no guarantees, though). Thank you for still coming around to this blog, and enjoy.

ALBUMS


EP'S/DEMOS/SPLITS/SINGLES/COMPILATIONS/ETC.

8 comments:

  1. Amazing blog, thanks for all the effort, keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing I was hoping to see the new Seeyouspacecowboy on here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peeking amongst the treasure troves, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list, Few of my favourites not on there would be Ep’s by Parting & En Garde. Albums by I Feel Fine, Good Sleepy and Worst Party Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list, thank you for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot for another covered year! I really appreciate your effort to even catch local bands that don't have a big range yet. This blog is full of enthusiasm for hardcore and punk music - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it. Thanks for continuing, I always look forward to your best of list!

    ReplyDelete