Saturday 28 November 2020

One Hundred Words For Snow

One Hundred Years For Snow were a three-piece emo/indie band from southern California that were around from 1995 to 1998. They reunited in 2009 to finish off 3 songs that recorded back in 1997, which was finished and released in 2013. Fans of Jawbreaker, Knapsack, Texas Is The Reason, and Boys Life will undoubtedly dig this. In regards to their discography, they put out one EP and two splits during their initial run. I've seen the EP both self-titled and named after the first track, so I'm unsure what it's officially called. Additionally, I came across an unofficial discography that includes two additional songs that I cannot find any info on. Maybe they appeared on some compilation or were just never released, who knows. I included all that plus the 2013 EP below. Enjoy.

1. You Make My Life So Easy
2. Homesick
3. Catching Up

1. One Hundred Words For Snow - Backseat Driver
2. I Wish I - Mourning A Third Day

1. Impel - Cleanse
2. One Hundred Years For Snow - Collide

1. You Make My Life So Easy
2. Catching Up
3. Homesick
4. Backseat Driver
5. Collide
6. Closure At Terminal 14
7. The Last Word

1. cars with my eyes
2. paint
3. backseat driver

1 comment: