Tuesday 30 July 2013

Self Proclaimed Narcissist

Band Submission. Self Proclaimed Narcissist is a one man (sometimes three piece) folk punk band from Roseburg, Oregon, formed in 2009. I just started listening to these guys, and I'm loving it so much, This genre is one of my favorite, and it's one of the best, in my opinion. SPN has awesome lyrics and this great raw sound, and it's just all-around amazing. Linked below is the EP they sent us to upload, but if you like it, go to their Bandcamp and download some more stuff, and if you can, pay them for their great work!

FFO: Andrew Jackson Jihad, Johnny Hobo, Ghost Mice, Defiance Ohio, Modest Mouse, etc.

1. Surgical Extraction
2. 90 lb. Wuss
3. Shallow Water
4. I Am Narcissist
5. Fantasy
6. Trainwreck
7. [Bonus Track]

No comments:

Post a Comment