Thursday 24 March 2016

Gouge Away


Gouge Away are a four-piece hardcore band from Fort Lauderdale, Florida that formed in 2012. Last month they put out this incredible album called , Dies that I cannot get enough of. It's a flat-out solid hardcore record from start to finish. They're loosely comparable to Punch, to give you some indication of their sound. I just wanted to quickly throw this out there because I am enjoying the hell out of it, and definitely recommend giving it a listen if you're interested. Enjoy the phenomenal full-length below. Note: The link was removed by request, but you can still purchase/stream it on their Bandcamp.

1. Disease

1. Bleed
2. Calloused
3. Exhibit: Closed
4. Until Every Cage is Empty
5. Uproar
6. No White Flag
7. Enough.
8. Who Needs Language
9. When There's Eye Contact
10. Dirt Nap
11. Subtract & Divide
12. R.O.T.
13. Wildflowers

1. Only Friend
2. Fed Up
3. Slow Drown
4. Hey Mercy
5. Subtle Thrill
6. Ghost
7. Dis s o c i a t i o n
8. Can't Relate
9. Stray/Burnt Sugar
10. Wilt (I Won't)
11. Raw Blood

10 comments:

  1. really a good band. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Link to the full length is broken

    ReplyDelete
  3. The link to the full album is here:

    http://www90.zippyshare.com/v/Bc3I6Hqw/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shit is fantastic. New favorite album. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hell yea. I've been waiting for this band to blow up! thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen them live, but I saw the vocalist do guest vocals for xBishopx at New Albany Production House, IN. She sounded incredible and I had to find more information. She gave me a vegan zine and talked about her band. She's a kindergarten teacher, and apparently some of their songs are about that. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  7. In case anyone's curious here's the downloads to the first two EP's, ,Dies is definitely the best release though.


    http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/i5AbNS7R/file.html

    http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/vSpKO8Dv/file.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm downloading this and will post how I feel about it. Thank you for introducing me to new bands, you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. can we have their most recent album? Burnt Sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw them in seattle last year with La Dispute and it was such an awesome intense show

    ReplyDelete