Thursday 16 June 2016

Humiliation


I found this band on Fucked By Noise's Midyear Roundup (check it and that blog here) and can't stop listening to this shit. Humiliation are a four-piece hardcore band from Phoenix, Arizona that presumably formed around 2014. They put out a four-song EP earlier this year that's just fucking incredible. It's this noisy catharsis with elements of post-punk dissonance. It's everything a punk band should be, raw and uninhibited. This is really good stuff, as is their demo and live shit. Plus something about their band name really resonates. I don't know what it is exactly, but the name stands out for sure. Get into it. Enjoy.

1. 4.28.2014

1. Failure
2. Hypo Frontality
3. Humanized
4. Release
5. Fade

1. "Serene" and "Low Hanging Fruit"
2. "Summer Wounds" and "Clear Conscience"

1. An Exit
2. Public Hell
3. Laughing Wall
4. Sprawl

2 comments:

  1. I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before. grav labs

    ReplyDelete