Monday 6 November 2017

Movements


Movements are a four-piece post-hardcore/emo band from Rancho Santa Margarita, California that formed in 2015. Following an EP that garnered a lot of attention, they released their debut full-length this year, put out by Fearless Records and recorded by none other than Will Yip. Instrumentally, the band makes full use of its dynamics, maintaining a dark-sounding base that intertwines between light, arpeggiated guitar parts and explosive climaxes. Vocally, they blend spoken word elements with catchy hooks, making a memorable delivery for their personal lyricism. Fans of Brand New descendants such as Balance & Composure, Seahaven, Citizen, etc. will probably dig this.

If there's anything else the've released that I'm missing, please let me know. In all honesty, I'm not too familiar with this band, but cannot deny the constant requests. Enjoy.

1. Protection

1. Kept
2. Nineteen
3. Worst Wishes
4. Hatches
5. Vacant Home
6. Losing Fight

1. Full Circle
2. Third Degree
3. Colorblind
4. Daylily
5. Deadly Dull
6. Fever Dream
7. Suffer Through
8. Deep Red
9. Under The Gun
10. Submerge
11. The Grey

1. In My Blood
2. Skin To Skin
3. Don't Give Up Your Ghost
4. Tunnel Vision
5. Garden Eyes
6. 12 Weeks
7. Living Apology
8. Santiago Peak
9. Seneca
10. Moonlight Lines
11. No Good Left To Give
12. Love Took The Last Of It

16 comments:

  1. They have two other songs. One's called "Scripted (2015)" and the other "Buried (2014)" I have them but I don't recall where I found them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. could you email me that song
      ijatmedievil@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. When I have access to my computer, sure thing. Currently on a tour. (Military Stuff) Sorry!

      Delete
  2. You can find their other songs on their Bandcamp page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. buried and scripted is missing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buried and Scripted missing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can i download to flac files?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoever run this site thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe I never saw this gem of a band before I got to see em a while back and they were amazing live! I'm always on this site and I can't believe I didn't see this one thank you Sophia!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. can you grab their new album "No Good Left to Give" 2020

    ReplyDelete
  9. i couldnt download the last album..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for No Good Left To Give! n.n

    ReplyDelete
  11. zippyshare no longer works, are there any other places i can download the records?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some on uloz.to

      Delete
    2. although for me, all links here are working

      Delete