Tuesday 8 November 2016

I Don't Want To Know Why The Caged Bird Sings


I Don't Want To Know Why The Caged Bird Sings (sometimes IDWTKWTCBS) are a three-piece screamo/emo violence band from England that have been around since 2012. Stylistically, they're pretty similar to iwrotehaikusaboutcannibalisminyouryearbook (both in terms of sound and the long-ass name). It's catharsis through chaos, the one and only true skramz way. And it's good shit. Their current sole EP is fantastic, as well as their split with Cassus, which is another band you should definitely be checking out. Enjoy.

1. Cassus - Two Days Before The Day After Tomorrow
2. Cassus - Waltz
3. Cassus - Nothing Lasts
4. Cassus - Alpine Folk Rock
5. I Don't Want To Know Why The Caged Bird Sings - Our names were written in the sand, and I knew water would wash us over, but in those moments consequence had no place and my naivety knew no bounds...
6. I Don't Want To Know Why The Caged Bird Sings - No Funeral
7. I Don't Want To Know Why The Caged Bird Sings - Three
8. I Don't Want To Know Why The Caged Bird Sings - Batman Related Autoerotic Asphyxiation
9. I Don't Want To Know Why The Caged Bird Sings - One
10. I Don't Want To Know Why The Caged Bird Sings - Backing Away From Life

1. Rainbow Riffs
2. 8
3. SOUM

1. Zero
2. All My Friends Are Dying
3. Three
4. Eighteen
5. One
6. I'd Like To Grow Into A Sunflower Most Of All

2 comments:

  1. how do you find all of this stuff omg

    ReplyDelete
  2. please reupload! or if you could share with me at bruckixvx@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete