Suis La Lune are a screamo band from Stockholm and Gothenburg, Sweden that formed in 2005. They're heavily influenced by many of the big European screamo bands, such as Daïtro, Raein, La Quiete, Sed Non Satiata, and Louise Cyphre. However, they've developed a sound that allows them to hold their own. They use quite clean, noodle-y guitars, and always retain a sense of melody, even in their most chaotic moments. Vocally, they're incredibly desperate, passionate, and emotional, to the point that it sounds like they're crying half the time. It's not overdone or forced either, which is what makes them so great. They're quintessential modern screamo, and have already started to be a major influence on new bands. I love these guys, as I'm sure many of you do too. Enjoy.
1. The Feeling I Get When You Place Your Eyes On Me
2. Dance Red River, Dance!
3. You Owe Me A Photograph
4. Do You Always Taste Like Static?
1. Parts Of Emily
2. Let The Bastards Come
1. Suis La Lune - In A Deep Hole With Clay And Remorse
2. Suis La Lune - Postlude To 5 Years Of Hurting
1. Different Perspectives
2. Endless Cycle
3. Better Parts
1. Shirokuma - Endless Rain
2. Shirokuma - The Earth Sleeps
3. Shirokuma - Leave Me
4. Shirokuma - Lost Contact
5. Shirokuma - My Body Is An Empty Vessel
6. Suis La Lune - What These Hands Can't Hold
7. Suis La Lune - Beyond Repair
8. Suis La Lune - In Between Heartbeats
9. Suis La Lune - Lost Moments