Sunday 22 November 2020

The Fall Of Boss Koala

The Fall Of Boss Koala were a five-piece screamo band from Dundee, Scotland that were around from 2002 to 2006. They took slight influence from post-rock in their sound, with the drawn out song lengths, shifting dynamics, and tremolo picked guitars. This draws the obvious Envy comparison, but I think fans of bands like Saetia, You And I, and even Alexisonfire would dig this too. They only put out two EP's, with Reference Points being the definite standout. Side note, I have no idea if the artwork for both EP's here is official or not, but it's all I could find so we're going with it. Enjoy.

1. Patrick Viera
2. Donkey Vs Missle
3. The Dede Song (10 Years In Jail)
4. Saigon Is City
5. Malchek

1. No, Everything's Not Alright
2. I Love My Dead Gay Son (Part 1)
3. I Love My Dead Gay Son (Part 2)
4. End Of The World

2 comments:

  1. Holy shit! Reference Points has been one of my favorite EPs to go back to for almost 10 years now, I never knew there was one before it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do these guys have any physical merxh

    ReplyDelete