Wednesday 30 October 2013

UPDATES 2

So... It's been close to 2 months since I've made a new post on here. Sorry about that, but like I said in my last post, I've been busy. That's really the only excuse I can offer. But thank you to everyone who's continued to check the blog, and to anyone who asked me where I've been. Sorry I haven't gotten back to all of you, but that's mainly because there are A LOT of you to get back to, which is amazing and much appreciated, though. Perhaps I'll slowly start working through them, but I don't want to guarantee anything.

As for the whole request/submission thing... that's probably going to cease to happen, at least for now. The amount of requests made that I haven't gotten to yet have cleared the 100 mark, and some of them I simply cannot do. Feel free to still make requests, though. If I see one that reminds me I can do it, then I gladly will. But the likelihood of that happening might be somewhat slim. For people who have submitted their own music to me and it hasn't been posted yet: I am sincerely sorry for that, since I know I guaranteed that I would post every submission. But that doesn't seem plausible right now, especially considering how busy I am. So for now (this will probably change in the future) I'm not taking any new submissions from bands, though if you sent in your music before this and it was not posted, send me another e-mail or however you submitted it to me again and I'll be sure to get it up here.

Thank you so much for your patience, and I will hopefully be making a few new posts in the near future. They probably will still be pretty sporadic, but no month-long gaps, for sure.

- Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment